|STATE BANK OF INDIA
||D-211/1 Sector-61, Noida ( UP)
||ANT TRAVELS PVT.LTD.
1. All services will be provided by Chauffeur driven Coach & Vans only.
2. The mileage and time is calculate from your pickup point to Pickup Point
3. The customer has to sign the duty slip, and the same to be handed over to the driver while leaving the vehicle.
4. The Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes Only. your vehicle may be different color and design
5. Between Customer and A N T Travels PVT LTD Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Delhi (India) Jurisdiction only.
6. In the event of any breakdown during the service A N T Travels Pvt. Ltd. shall be responsible to provide the Coach or Van.
1. All payments will be valid only in the account of A N T Travels Pvt Ltd
2. You have to pay 25% at the time of booking, balance 75% to be paid 20 days before the travel date
3. The prices are for the specified services only, any extra services availed will be charged extra.
1. Attention Please, 25% booking amount is Non – Refundable
2. If you cancel your booking 15 days before the travel date, you will get a refund of 50% of the total cost.
3. If you cancel your booking 10 days before the travel date, you will get a refund of 25% of the total cost.
4. If you cancel the booking 5 days before the travel date, you will not get a refund
5. If you reschedule your booking 15 days before the date of travel. So, there will be no extra charge.
Refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us.
Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to Bank account,
Note: GST charges would be debited from the refund amount.
1. During Outstation tours, Interstate Taxes, fuel, overnight charges for the Coach & Van.
Price does not include
Any extra services besides the contracted part, Driver Tips, Guide, Entrance fees, monument etc.
All vehicles are comprehensively is insured,
and passengers are fully insured and the claims are settled as per the governing rules in India, through court of law.